Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Beverages

The theme for May is Beverages. (I know it isn't May anymore, work with me here.) I don't often make punches or different drinks, which made the idea of a theme of them all the more interesting since it would open a new world for me. There are times however that you have to have a great punch and nothing else will fit the bill, so it's essential to have some recipes in your stash.

Maybe I could inspire some of you to share a few favorites?

I have posted a few that are my go-to's for when a special drink is needed. They are my top three.

Can I remind all my family of some of Grandma's favorites too? Do you remember her chocolate floats? You make some chocolate milk and float vanilla ice cream scoops in it. It's like a chunky shake. Yum, I remember sharing these with her when I was a little girl.

Do you remember having her banana milkshakes? Yum!! Vanilla ice cream, banana, milk, and a big spoonful of pineapple ice cream topping. Oh man they were good!!!

0 comments:

Lizzie's Kitchen   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP