Chicken Delight Casserole
You can use cooked turkey for this as well of course.
Chicken Delight Casserole
1 cooked chicken, diced in pieces (about 4 to 5 cups chicken)
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 cube butter (1/2 cup)
1 cup (8 oz) sour cream
6 to7 oz Stuffing Mix
1 cup chicken broth (or 1 cup water and 1 tsp bouillon)
Place diced chicken in bottom of 9x13 pan. Mix soups & sour cream together & spread over chicken. Sprinkle dry stuffing mix on top. Melt butter and add broth (if there is a seasoning packet in stuffing mix, stir it in with the butter broth mix). Pour over top of casserole. Bake @ 350* for 30 min.
This is salty but I still love it. I enjoy a flash of fall taste without all the extra work. I sometimes serve this with mashed sweet potatos or cooked apples to carry the fall theme through.
0 comments:
Post a Comment